Summer fashion must Haves
The sun is shining and poolside pina coladas tend to be phoning… summertime is within complete power and I also think it’s great! During this prime beachy period I like to replenish on a couple of summertime style essentials to keep my look fresh for whatever natural summertime activity will come my method. From spur of the moment beach trips to backyard barbeques, this it-list have you covered–come sand, sangria or sunshine!
- Just what would summer be without a stylish, new set of sunnies? While wayfarers, rounds, and pet eyes are trending, don’t be afraid to stay aided by the form that works best for you. Take a look at my LC Lauren Conrad collection line of sunglasses–there’s one thing for everyone. And even more tips about selecting the right pair for your face shape, discover my sunglasses guide.
- A killer swimsuit is a major must. We specially love this classic striped bikini by ViX. (Don’t they always have top swimsuits?)
- A breezy maxi dress is yet another summer staple in my wardrobe. This complimentary People dress is ideal for throwing on after just about every day on coastline. To be truthful, it’s an overall total no brainer. Simply put it on, add a few cuffs, cute sandals and you’re advisable that you good. A good maxi undoubtedly is the greatest fallback ensemble for anyone hot, gluey days when you've got “nothing to put on.”
- Summery sandals are necessary. I am especially thinking about this platform set We created for my LC Lauren Conrad range. I wear them constantly. They are able to go from time to night in a snap and they’re actually, truly comfortable.
- Last but definitely not least, a wide brimmed hat is crucial within my book. Once I strike the coastline or the share, there’s a 99% chance you’ll get a hold of me donning one of these simple guys (this is certainly, if you can discover me personally under it). If you’re searching for a hat of your, this pewter-cinched cap is an excellent option.
What’s in your summer must-haves list?
You Can Also like…
Tinted Like: My Personal Favorite Summer Sunnies