Latest Fashion Jewelry trends
- Breuel-Bild/Daniel Hinz/DPA/ZUMAPRESS.com; Courtesy Picture
1. Trend # 1: Chunky Stores
Influenced by: Lily Collins. Elevate a typical gown with a chunky chain-it’s really a declaration necklace without features. If the gold equipment seems too one-note available, try a two-tone enameled one for the extra oomph. Nasty Gal, $20; nastygal.com.
- Courtesy Photo
- Getty Graphics; WireImage; Courtesy Photo
3. Trend no. 2: Statement Men
Encouraged by: Cate Blanchett. Because the saying goes: “The entire is greater than the sum its parts.” And it also talks true to those oversized men that contain groups of complex details. Dannijo, $220; dannijo.com.
- Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Pictures; Courtesy Picture
5. Trend number 3: Bib Necklaces
Inspired by: Olivia Palermo. The trendiest solution to wear sparkly bib necklaces this autumn: Layer them over a buttoned-up button-down to bring back the classic staple. Asos, $38; asos.com.
- FilmMagic; Getty Photos; Courtesy Photo
7. Trend # 4: Reptile Bracelets
Inspired by: Julianne Hough. The newest course of creatures (believe: lizards, alligators and snakes) features slithered its method onto our wrists. Include a bangle towards pile or keep it minimal with a single cuff. abdominal muscles, $40; maxandchloe.com.
- Getty Graphics (2); Courtesy Photo
9. Trend # 5: Scripted Appreciate Rings
Encouraged by: Jennifer Lopez. Scripted jewellery was made popular once again whenever Alber Ebaz accessorized his fall/winter 2013 Lanvin looks with loud "happy" "love" and "cool" necklaces. Stay on trend with anything even more fragile, like a dainty love ring, alternatively. Meredith Hahn Jamie, $55; maxandchloe.com.
- Craig Barritt/Getty Images (2); Courtesy Picture
11. Trend no. 6: Ring-Bracelet Chain
Empowered by: Rashida Jones. It’s a ring and a bracelet successfully. Adjoin the 2 with a nice and easy gold chain, or move it a notch to see people with charming touches. Brooklyn Charm X Urban Renewal, $44; urbanoutfitters.com.
Share this Post
WinterStyle.com specializes in premium quality winter months outerwear accessories. Discover the seasons hottest winter months…Read More
Latest Fashion trends for Winter 2014
1. Accentuated waists Forget the boxy forms of last season; autumn/winter 2014/15 is all about the waistline. Whether cinched…Read More