Latest Fashion Jewelry trends
- Breuel-Bild/Daniel Hinz/DPA/ZUMAPRESS.com; Courtesy Picture
1. Trend # 1: Chunky Stores
Influenced by: Lily Collins. Elevate a typical gown with a chunky chain-it’s really a declaration necklace without features. If the gold equipment seems too one-note available, try a two-tone enameled one for the extra oomph. Nasty Gal, $20; nastygal.com.
- Courtesy Photo
- Getty Graphics; WireImage; Courtesy Photo
3. Trend no. 2: Statement Men
Encouraged by: Cate Blanchett. Because the saying goes: “The entire is greater than the sum its parts.” And it also talks true to those oversized men that contain groups of complex details. Dannijo, $220; dannijo.com.
- Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Pictures; Courtesy Picture
5. Trend number 3: Bib Necklaces
Inspired by: Olivia Palermo. The trendiest solution to wear sparkly bib necklaces this autumn: Layer them over a buttoned-up button-down to bring back the classic staple. Asos, $38; asos.com.
- FilmMagic; Getty Photos; Courtesy Photo
7. Trend # 4: Reptile Bracelets
Inspired by: Julianne Hough. The newest course of creatures (believe: lizards, alligators and snakes) features slithered its method onto our wrists. Include a bangle towards pile or keep it minimal with a single cuff. abdominal muscles, $40; maxandchloe.com.
- Getty Graphics (2); Courtesy Photo
9. Trend # 5: Scripted Appreciate Rings
Encouraged by: Jennifer Lopez. Scripted jewellery was made popular once again whenever Alber Ebaz accessorized his fall/winter 2013 Lanvin looks with loud "happy" "love" and "cool" necklaces. Stay on trend with anything even more fragile, like a dainty love ring, alternatively. Meredith Hahn Jamie, $55; maxandchloe.com.
- Craig Barritt/Getty Images (2); Courtesy Picture
11. Trend no. 6: Ring-Bracelet Chain
Empowered by: Rashida Jones. It’s a ring and a bracelet successfully. Adjoin the 2 with a nice and easy gold chain, or move it a notch to see people with charming touches. Brooklyn Charm X Urban Renewal, $44; urbanoutfitters.com.