Summer 2014 Styles
To give you a significantly better feeling of Anthology‘s content, we’ve come up with an internet preview for every single problem of the printing magazine. (take note that the previews only include a sampling of pages.) Specific issues can be bought from our stockists as well.
Issue No. 21, Fall 2015
Each problem of Anthology explores a style. Problem 21, “Forward Thinking, ” is our final concern. Here’s a glimpse associated with content:
- From refined inside of a yurt in Montana to today's architectural treasure in Miami to a little Portland, Oregon, apartment packed with allure, the domiciles showcased represent a range of styles and design visions.
- An area imparts the lady preferred art, shopping, and dining places in Berlin, Germany’s dynamic money city.
- As a la chef hosts pals for supper and beverages, the porridge that she's recognized for highlights the selection.
- We share gluten-free dessert recipes—a hazelnut pumpkin tart, mini pavlovas with persimmons, and a cranberry cake—that are a good option to end any dinner.
- Go behind-the-scenes at a Bay region organization whoever variety of furnishings and add-ons is composed of recycled fire hoses.
- We highlight three entrepreneurial women that are merging technology and design, yielding work this is certainly both innovating and inspiring.
- An Emmy-winning manager does take time out to discuss their job arc, cinematic tasks, and love of ponies.
Problem No. 20, Summer 2015
Print and Pattern
Each dilemma of Anthology explores a style. Problem 20 focuses on printing and pattern. Here’s a glimpse for the content:
- We share stunning interiors from Ca to nyc to Europe—where habits and textures take full screen.
- Along with their spouses and kids, a couple of pals and designers show united states just how effortless entertaining are.
- In Lisbon, Old World allure while the avant-garde gladly coexist, providing tourists an array of reasons why you should visit.
- a San Francisco printmaker attracts us into her studio and stocks her block-printing procedure.
- In British Columbia, an artist translates the woman original works into clothes worth showing.
- Find out about the (sometimes surprising) history of a few of today’s most popular motifs.
- A Bay region designer reupholsters with unforeseen fabrics, providing a few furniture pieces dramatic brand-new appearances.
Concern No. 19, Spring 2015
Each issue of Anthology explores a theme. For Spring 2015, it's exactly about inside-outside lifestyle. Here’s a glimpse regarding the content in concern No. 19:
- We explore indoor/outdoor living in Miami, Brooklyn, the Bay Area, Mexico, British Columbia, l . a ., and Amsterdam.
- The cook and restaurateur behind L.A.’s well-known Sqirl starts the woman house to buddies for an alfresco supper party.
- Mixing east and west, old and modern, an Istanbul regional provides proof the Turkish city is a powerful research in contrasts.
- We study the entire process of a Bay region artisan whom utilizes fibers farmed and spun within the U.S. to hand-weave excellent cloth.
- a flowery fashion designer and business owner imparts the tests and triumphs of operating a 107-acre farm in upstate ny.
- a selection made for portability will impress at your following picnic, potluck, or barbeque.
Share this Post
WinterStyle.com specializes in premium quality winter months outerwear accessories. Discover the seasons hottest winter months…Read More
Summer 2014 trends
While spring and autumn usually usher in this new trends for manner and beauty, summertime can be my favorite period for…Read More