Summer 2014 Styles
To give you a significantly better feeling of Anthology‘s content, we’ve come up with an internet preview for every single problem of the printing magazine. (take note that the previews only include a sampling of pages.) Specific issues can be bought from our stockists as well.
Issue No. 21, Fall 2015
Each problem of Anthology explores a style. Problem 21, “Forward Thinking, ” is our final concern. Here’s a glimpse associated with content:
- From refined inside of a yurt in Montana to today's architectural treasure in Miami to a little Portland, Oregon, apartment packed with allure, the domiciles showcased represent a range of styles and design visions.
- An area imparts the lady preferred art, shopping, and dining places in Berlin, Germany’s dynamic money city.
- As a la chef hosts pals for supper and beverages, the porridge that she's recognized for highlights the selection.
- We share gluten-free dessert recipes—a hazelnut pumpkin tart, mini pavlovas with persimmons, and a cranberry cake—that are a good option to end any dinner.
- Go behind-the-scenes at a Bay region organization whoever variety of furnishings and add-ons is composed of recycled fire hoses.
- We highlight three entrepreneurial women that are merging technology and design, yielding work this is certainly both innovating and inspiring.
- An Emmy-winning manager does take time out to discuss their job arc, cinematic tasks, and love of ponies.
Problem No. 20, Summer 2015
Print and Pattern
Each dilemma of Anthology explores a style. Problem 20 focuses on printing and pattern. Here’s a glimpse for the content:
- We share stunning interiors from Ca to nyc to Europe—where habits and textures take full screen.
- Along with their spouses and kids, a couple of pals and designers show united states just how effortless entertaining are.
- In Lisbon, Old World allure while the avant-garde gladly coexist, providing tourists an array of reasons why you should visit.
- a San Francisco printmaker attracts us into her studio and stocks her block-printing procedure.
- In British Columbia, an artist translates the woman original works into clothes worth showing.
- Find out about the (sometimes surprising) history of a few of today’s most popular motifs.
- A Bay region designer reupholsters with unforeseen fabrics, providing a few furniture pieces dramatic brand-new appearances.
Concern No. 19, Spring 2015
Each issue of Anthology explores a theme. For Spring 2015, it's exactly about inside-outside lifestyle. Here’s a glimpse regarding the content in concern No. 19:
- We explore indoor/outdoor living in Miami, Brooklyn, the Bay Area, Mexico, British Columbia, l . a ., and Amsterdam.
- The cook and restaurateur behind L.A.’s well-known Sqirl starts the woman house to buddies for an alfresco supper party.
- Mixing east and west, old and modern, an Istanbul regional provides proof the Turkish city is a powerful research in contrasts.
- We study the entire process of a Bay region artisan whom utilizes fibers farmed and spun within the U.S. to hand-weave excellent cloth.
- a flowery fashion designer and business owner imparts the tests and triumphs of operating a 107-acre farm in upstate ny.
- a selection made for portability will impress at your following picnic, potluck, or barbeque.